Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 09 May 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southwest 15 Monday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 9 May 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to the Gulf
of St. Lawrence.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday trough located from Lake Nipissing to
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Nipigon to Lake
Huron then to Ohio.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Lake of the Woods to
Lower Michigan then to Lake Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located over central Illinois.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 1008 mb located off the East Coast
of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: