Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 October 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots early this morning then increasing to northeast 15 this morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 near noon then diminishing to northeast 15 overnight. Wind northeast 15 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 October 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 October 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Illinois.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1003 mb located over Pennsylvania.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: