Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 15 June 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming northeast 10 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 15 June 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 999 mb located east of James Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1000 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located from Lake
Simcoe to Wisconsin.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday cold front from low located from Maine to
New York State then to Illinois.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: