Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 24 September 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 knots veering to southeast 10 this afternoon then increasing to southeast 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to south 20 Tuesday morning.
A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 September 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 September 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today warm front from 1008 mb low located from
Lake of the Woods to Lake Nipissing.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing warm front from 1001 mb low
located from James Bay to Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front from 1008 mb low located from
Lake of the Woods to Nebraska.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday cold front from 1001 mb low located from
James Bay to Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: