Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 14 June 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 knots backing to south 10 early this morning then veering to southwest 10 this afternoon. Wind becoming light near midnight then becoming north 10 Tuesday evening.
Scattered showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms early this morning and late this afternoon and this evening. Showers Tuesday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 14 June 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake of the Woods
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: