Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 00:58 AM EDT 09 August 2022
Wind north 10 knots becoming light near noon Tuesday.
Scattered showers ending Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 08 August 2022
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind light.
Friday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 8 August 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over northeastern Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1007 mb located east of Georgian Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 1008 mb located over
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over North Channel.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: