Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 November 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northwest 10 knots Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow beginning near midnight and ending Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 November 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1015 mb located over southwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1014 mb located east of Georgian Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1031 mb located over northwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday high 1032 mb located over southwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1014 mb located over western Manitoba.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: