Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 July 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this afternoon then increasing to south 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday afternoon.
Showers tonight and Sunday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 July 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Pennsylvania.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: