Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 25 October 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 knots becoming light near noon Monday then becoming northwest 10 Monday evening.
Periods of rain Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 25 October 2020 Tonight and Monday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1016 mb located over Kentucky.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday low 1015 mb located over northern New
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: