Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 17 October 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind north 10 knots increasing to northwest 15 near noon then diminishing to northwest 10 early Friday morning.
Periods of rain ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 17 October 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 977 mb located over New Hampshire.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday low 992 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday approaching trough located on a line
north-south over North Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: