Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 14 December 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 15 knots veering to southwest 15 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight. Wind becoming light early Saturday morning then becoming northeast 10 Saturday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning near noon and ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 14 December 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over New Brunswick.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
over Georgian Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: