Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 30 March 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming northeast 15 early Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers becoming flurries or showers near midnight and ending Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 30 March 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located northeast of Georgian
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1016 mb located over eastern New
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: