Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 October 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots overnight then increasing to northeast 15 Monday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 near noon Monday.
Rain beginning overnight changing to showers Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 24 October 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 October 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located near the Ontario - Manitoba
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating low 1015 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 996 mb located over Kansas.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 999 mb located over northern Illinois.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: