Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then becoming east 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 Sunday morning then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
A few showers beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over southern Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday low 1006 mb located over northwestern Ohio.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: