Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 April 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots this afternoon then backing to northwest 10 near midnight. Wind backing to southwest 10 Thursday evening.
Rain and fog patches ending Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 April 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1007 mb located over North Carolina.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1000 mb located over eastern New
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Whitefish Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: