Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 12 December 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming south 15 knots this evening then diminishing to southeast 10 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 12 December 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located from Saskatchewan to Lake
Nipigon then to New York State.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday departing ridge located from James Bay
to Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 1016 mb located over northwestern Iowa.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday low 1010 mb located over North Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: