Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 29 October 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots near noon and to northeast 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 Friday morning then becoming light Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EDT 29 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 29 October 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today Tropical Storm Zeta 992 mb located over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday Post-tropical Storm Zeta 994 mb located
southeast of Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: