Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 November 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 near noon then diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Sunday morning then diminishing to south 10 Sunday evening.
Showers ending near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 November 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today weakening trough located on a line
north-south over northeastern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Colorado to West Virginia.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Missouri to Virginia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1003 mb located over northwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1006 mb located over northwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: