Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 March 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 10 knots veering to south 10 early this morning then becoming northwest 10 overnight. Wind increasing to northwest 15 near noon Friday.
Periods of rain beginning early this morning changing to rain or snow Friday morning and afternoon then to periods of snow Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 21 March 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line east-west
over New England.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today merging low 1011 mb located over Ohio.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today merging low 1009 mb located over North
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday low 986 mb located south of New Hampshire.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: