Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 16 October 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind south 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming northwest 10 early Thursday morning. Wind increasing to north 15 near noon Thursday then backing to northwest 15 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 16 October 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 998 mb located over Georgian Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday low 984 mb located over Maine.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing cold front located on a line
north-south over Kingston.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Ontario - Manitoba border.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: