Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 22 March 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 10 knots increasing to northwest 15 this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 early Saturday morning. Wind backing to west 10 Saturday evening.
Rain or snow changing to periods of snow early this evening and ending near noon Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 22 March 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 978 mb located south of Maine.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday low 984 mb located over eastern Nova
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over southwestern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: