Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 23 June 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near noon then backing to south 10 this evening. Wind increasing to south 15 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 23 June 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday quasi-stationary ridge located on a
line northeast-southwest over New England.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Whitefish Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: