Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 29 November 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots early this evening then increasing to south 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to south 20 early Wednesday morning and to southwest 30 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EST 29 November 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 29 November 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
north-south over southern Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today merging low 1000 mb located over southern
At 10:30 a.m. EST today merging low 997 mb located over northwestern
By 10:30 a.m. EST Wednesday low 982 mb located southwest of
By 10:30 a.m. EST Wednesday approaching cold front from low located
on a line north-south over Toronto.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: