Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 18 December 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots near midnight and to southwest 25 early Tuesday morning. Wind veering to west 25 Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow changing to chance of flurries this evening then to chance of drizzle overnight and Tuesday morning. Risk of freezing drizzle late this afternoon and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 18 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Maine.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 982 mb located over northeastern
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday low 980 mb located over southwestern
At 10:30 a.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Lake Huron.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Manitoba.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Ottawa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: