Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 June 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming north 10 knots this morning then backing to northwest 10 overnight. Wind becoming light Friday evening.
Periods of rain beginning this morning and ending Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 June 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over central Indiana.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 993 mb located over southern New
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Maritimes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: