Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 knots becoming light early this morning then becoming northeast 10 this afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 this evening and to south 25 near midnight. Wind veering to southwest 30 Monday afternoon.
Snow beginning this evening changing to rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 1002 mb located over North
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday deepening low 994 mb located over Upper
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: