Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northeast 10 late overnight. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Chance of showers tonight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 June 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1003 mb located over western Iowa.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1003 mb located over northern
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front located from Montréal to
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday departing cold front located from the
Maritimes to Pennsylvania.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1006 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located over northeastern
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1018 mb located over northeastern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday high 1018 mb located over southern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: