Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 21 October 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 early this evening then veering to east 15 near midnight. Wind veering to southeast 15 early Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday late in the day. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 21 October 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1023 mb located over western Quebec.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday high 1030 mb located over Labrador.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 990 mb located over Iowa.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over western Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: