Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 12 November 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to north 10 near noon then increasing to northwest 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday morning.
Snow this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 12 November 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1000 mb located over the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northeastern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over western Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Manitoba.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: