Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 10 December 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to west 10 this afternoon then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming west 10 Wednesday morning then increasing to southwest 15 near noon Wednesday. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Flurries Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 10 December 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing trough from low located on a
line northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over northern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 1014 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Wednesday low 1014 mb located over northeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: