Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to south 10 this afternoon then increasing to south 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to southeast 10 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Saskatchewan to Wisconsin
then to New York State.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday departing ridge located from James Bay to
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1014 mb located over eastern Colorado.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: