Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 this morning then diminishing to southwest 15 Friday evening.
Showers beginning this evening becoming flurries or showers Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 998 mb located over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday low 998 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
the Eastern Seaboard.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: