Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 26 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light today tonight and Tuesday.
Periods of rain ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1015 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1005 mb located over the Gulf of
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
north-south over Lake Huron.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: