Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 June 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind north 10 knots veering to northeast 10 early this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind light Friday.
Chance of showers early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 June 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1019 mb located over northeastern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday high 1017 mb located over southern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over Iowa.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1004 mb located over central Indiana.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: