Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 11 November 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 early this evening then backing to north 15 early Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to north 10 near noon Tuesday then increasing to northwest 15 Tuesday evening.
Snow this afternoon tonight and Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 11 November 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Labrador to Lake
Nipigon then to Kansas.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 1014 mb located over southeastern
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1006 mb located over southern New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: