Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 November 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near noon then becoming light near midnight. Wind light Monday.
Periods of snow this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 November 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over eastern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over eastern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located over southwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday departing low 1007 mb located over New
At 3:00 a.m. EST Monday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over northwestern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: