Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 knots veering to north 10 early this morning then becoming light this afternoon. Wind becoming east 10 near midnight then becoming northwest 10 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1018 mb located northeast of Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday high 1022 mb located over central Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 1006 mb located over southern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 998 mb located over Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: