Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 16 November 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots near noon then diminishing to southwest 10 Saturday morning. Wind becoming light Saturday afternoon.
Snow changing to periods of rain or snow this afternoon and ending near midnight. Periods of rain or snow Saturday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 16 November 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located from James Bay to Lower
By 10:30 a.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing low 993 mb located southeast of
By 10:30 a.m. EST Saturday building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over North Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: