Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 19 August 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light today tonight and Monday.
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 August 2018
Tuesday Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 20.
Thursday Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 19 August 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday approaching low 1003 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: