Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 11 December 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 10 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming east 10 near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 10 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of snow beginning this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 11 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Thunder Bay.
By 10:30 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located from Sault Ste. Marie to
At 10:30 a.m. EST today deepening low 1006 mb located over southern
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday low 991 mb located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: