Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 10 April 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 20 knots veering to northwest 20 early this morning then diminishing to northwest 15 near noon. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 near midnight then backing to west 10 Saturday morning.
Flurries or showers today.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 April 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 968 mb located near Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 978 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday approaching low 1002 mb located near
Lake of the Woods.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: