Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 March 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming northwest 10 knots early this morning then increasing to northwest 15 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 Saturday morning then backing to west 10 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain changing to rain or snow today then to periods of snow early this evening and ending near noon Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 March 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 995 mb located southeast of Pennsylvania.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 979 mb located over Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: