Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 24 March 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near midnight then increasing to east 15 Saturday morning. Wind veering to southeast 20 Saturday afternoon.
Snow Saturday morning and afternoon changing to rain.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 March 2023
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to southwest 25 in the afternoon.
Monday Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to light.
Tuesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 March 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1021 mb located east of Whitefish Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Saturday high 1025 mb located over eastern Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over Texas.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Saturday low 992 mb located over southwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: