Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 31 October 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to south 15 knots this evening and to south 20 early Sunday morning. Wind veering to southwest 25 Sunday afternoon.
Showers Sunday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:47 PM EDT 31 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 31 October 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 990 mb located over northwestern
By 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday low 994 mb located over western Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located on a line
north-south over northwestern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday cold front from low located on a line
north-south over Kingston.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: