Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 21 April 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to northwest 10 this afternoon then increasing to west 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to west 20 Thursday afternoon then diminishing to west 15 Thursday evening.
Snow ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 21 April 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over eastern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday deepening low 985 mb located over
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: