Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 23 September 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 near midnight. Wind veering to east 15 Monday morning then diminishing to southeast 10 Monday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 23 September 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Winnipeg to New
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday departing ridge located from Hudson Bay
to Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today warm front from 1009 mb low located from
South Dakota to Whitefish Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday warm front from 1006 mb low located from
Lake of the Woods to Kentucky.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: