Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 10 knots veering to southeast 10 this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 near midnight. Wind southwest 10 Friday.
Periods of rain beginning near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the St. Lawrence River.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating low 1015 mb located over Lower
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
the Ontario - Manitoba border.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: