Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 March 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 knots backing to north 15 this evening then diminishing to northeast 10 near noon Thursday.
Chance of flurries overnight and Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 March 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1028 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday high 1030 mb located east of Hudson Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge from high located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Nipigon.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge from high located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1001 mb located over West Virginia.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 990 mb located off the East Coast
of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: