Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 14 December 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 knots backing to south 10 this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind becoming southeast 10 near noon Friday then veering to south 10 Friday evening.
A few flurries beginning Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 14 December 2017 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over northwestern Ontario.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1013 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday low 1002 mb located over Georgian Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: