Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 30 November 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 near midnight and to light early Friday morning.
Scattered showers beginning overnight changing to rain near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EST 30 November 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 30 November 2023 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Labrador.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over South Dakota.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday approaching low located over eastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: