Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 19 October 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 Saturday evening.
Showers beginning late overnight and ending near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EDT 19 October 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 19 October 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight deepening low 991 mb located over southern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday low 982 mb located over central Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: