Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 April 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near noon then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 Monday morning.
Showers this afternoon and this evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 April 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over Georgian Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake of the Woods.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1002 mb located over western Lake
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: