Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 13 December 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to northwest 10 this evening then increasing to west 15 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 13 December 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Hampshire.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northeastern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line east-west
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 993 mb located over southern Michigan.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday departing low 999 mb located south of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: