Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 March 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming south 10 late overnight. Wind south 10 Thursday.
Periods of rain beginning early Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 March 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of Nova Scotia.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1011 mb located over central Wisconsin.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located over eastern Virginia.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Manitoba.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from James Bay to Lake
Superior then to Wisconsin.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: