Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 10 December 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots veering to west 20 this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 late overnight. Wind veering to north 10 early Monday morning then becoming light Monday afternoon.
Chance of flurries this evening. Periods of snow beginning Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 10 December 2017 Tonight and Monday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Maritimes.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1008 mb located over central
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday low 1005 mb located over eastern Illinois.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: