Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 09 December 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light today tonight and Sunday.
Showers tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 9 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over southern Wisconsin.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 992 mb located over southern James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from 1002 mb low located on a line
north-south over Illinois.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday trough from 992 mb low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating low 1002 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: