Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 November 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 10 knots veering to northeast 10 near noon then to southeast 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to south 15 near noon Wednesday then diminishing to east 10 Wednesday evening.
Periods of snow overnight and Wednesday morning. Periods of rain Wednesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 November 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Oklahoma to Saskatchewan.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Wednesday trough located from Missouri to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: