Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 21 May 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northwest 10 Sunday afternoon. Wind becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers ending overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Sunday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 21 May 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern New Brunswick.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: