Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 16 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to west 15 Wednesday morning then veering to northwest 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers beginning early Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EDT 16 October 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 16 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 980 mb located over eastern Quebec.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing low 975 mb located east
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Iowa to Ohio then to
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Kansas to Kentucky
then to New York State.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over northwestern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 998 mb located east of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: