Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 10 knots increasing to south 15 this morning then diminishing to light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Friday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 Friday evening.
Rain ending early this morning. Showers this afternoon and tonight with a risk of thunderstorms. Scattered showers Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 23 September 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located near Lake St. Clair.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday low 1006 mb located northwest of Lake
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Lake
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over James Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Winnipeg.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: