Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 30 November 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots near noon and to northeast 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 this evening then becoming variable 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to south 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Rain changing to showers near midnight then to flurries or showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EST 30 November 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 30 November 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
north-south over western Lake Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday departing trough from low located on a
line northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 995 mb located over West Virginia.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday low 994 mb located near the St. Lawrence
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: