Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 19 April 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 Tuesday morning then diminishing to west 10 Tuesday evening.
Showers overnight and Tuesday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 19 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located over eastern Lake
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 998 mb located southeast of James Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: