Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 06 October 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to northwest 15 Friday morning then diminishing to northwest 10 Friday afternoon. Wind becoming light Friday evening.
Scattered showers ending near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 6 October 2022 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Georgian Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1039 mb located over southwestern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday high 1035 mb located over southeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: