Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 24 October 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots late overnight then increasing to northeast 15 Monday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 near noon Monday.
Showers this morning. Rain beginning overnight changing to showers Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 October 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 October 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over eastern Kansas.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday approaching low 1001 mb located over
western Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: