Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 23 June 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near midnight then backing to north 10 Sunday evening.
A few showers beginning near noon changing to chance of showers overnight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 23 June 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over southeastern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday low 1007 mb located near Lake St. Clair.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Hudson Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1024 mb located over northern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over North Dakota.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday low 1008 mb located over South Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: