Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 early this morning then veering to northwest 15 early this evening. Wind veering to north 15 near midnight then to northeast 15 overnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 Saturday afternoon.
Flurries ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 November 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Maritimes.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over South Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday high 1038 mb located over northeastern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday approaching low 1004 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: