Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 16 December 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots late overnight then veering to west 10 Monday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 15 Monday afternoon.
Flurries beginning Monday morning and ending Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 16 December 2018 Tonight and Monday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low located southeast of New York State.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday low located east of Nova Scotia.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Quebec.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday departing ridge located east of the Gulf
of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: