Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 10 April 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots late overnight then increasing to northeast 15 near noon Sunday.
Showers Sunday late in the day with a risk of thunderstorms.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 10 April 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1002 mb located west of James Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday dissipating low 1012 mb located over
southern Hudson Bay.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 991 mb located over Illinois.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday low 996 mb located over southern Lower
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: