Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 24 June 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots early this evening then veering to east 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 early Tuesday morning.
Showers beginning late overnight and ending Tuesday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 June 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over eastern Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from 1000 mb low located on a line
northwest-southeast over western Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough from 997 mb low located on a line
east-west over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: