Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 15 October 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 knots backing to southeast 10 this evening then increasing to south 15 late overnight. Wind backing to southeast 15 near noon Wednesday then veering to south 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers Wednesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 15 October 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over New Hampshire.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1004 mb located over northern Lake
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 997 mb located over southern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Minnesota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: