Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 21 October 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to northwest 10 early this evening then becoming light early Monday morning. Wind becoming southwest 10 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 21 October 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
Sault Ste. Marie.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
north-south over Manitoba.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday trough from low located on a line
north-south over central Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: