Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 June 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near noon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 overnight then becoming light near noon Thursday.
A few showers beginning early this evening and ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 June 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located over Indiana.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located over Virginia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday weakening cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cornwall.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1020 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday high 1018 mb located over northeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: