L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 June 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots this morning then becoming light this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 11:23 AM EDT 28 June 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 June 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located east of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located over Labrador
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight building trough located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: