L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 25 January 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind northeast 15 to 25 Sunday.
Snow overnight and Sunday. Risk of freezing rain late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 25 January 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1008 mb located southwest of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 994 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: