L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 06 July 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots early this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late this morning. Wind becoming light this afternoon then becoming northwest 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight then becoming southwest 15 Thursday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Thursday evening.
Periods of rain and fog patches ending early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 08:21 AM EDT 06 July 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 6 July 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ontario to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from Nova Scotia to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: