L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 05:40 PM EST 24 November 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots late this evening and to southwest 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind diminishing to northwest 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Snow with a risk of freezing rain changing to rain this evening and ending after midnight. A few showers beginning Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 4. High Saturday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 5:40 PM EST 24 November 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 November 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday warm front located on a line east-west
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday cold front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: