L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Monday morning and to northeast 30 to 40 near noon Monday.
Snow Monday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 21 rising to minus 5 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1035 mb located over Cornwall.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday high 1029 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 970 mb located over southern
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 966 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 1:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 998 mb located over Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located over eastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: