L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon and to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 overnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Friday.
Snow overnight and Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 7. Low tonight minus 15. High Friday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 07:39 AM EST 12 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1015 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located over Natashquan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: