L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 early this evening and to westerly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain this afternoon.
Temperatures plus 6 falling to minus 11 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 6:27 PM EST 10 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: