L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 March 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 this morning then backing to southwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 overnight then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Sunday. Wind diminishing to north 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Snow ending near noon. Flurries Sunday morning and afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 9 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 08:12 AM EDT 23 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 March 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 980 mb located over the Bay of Fundy.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing low 970 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: